Thursday, April 10, 2014

Greetings and Salutations

Greetings to my business associates, friends and family, this is my first official Blog. I am starting this blog on April 8th 2014 with the launch of the new Lexco Security Systems web site and associated social media outlets. I am calling it “Life Safety 101” or “Moving the Project Forward” for several reasons: the first is to encourage everyone to return to the basics when it comes to protecting life, property and business. The second is to encourage building owners to comply at more than the minimum with respect to the prescribed codes developed to set those minimum benchmarks. Lastly to share quality information and ideas to help other people and societies navigate this life challenging world we live in.

These are my thoughts, sentiments, observations and suggestions expressed for your comments in the same way. I wish to
enable and encourage positive discussions on important topics in the areas of protecting people, saving lives, protecting property and our economy, and to ensuring business and government continuity of operations post a disaster. My perspective is that of a 57 year old who has tried to live this life with and open and inquisitive mind in the way of a student, teacher and Eagle Scout. I have a passion for learning, sharing knowledge and a hopefully a little wisdom, and for helping the peoples of our world, especially those with special needs and challenges, and for helping all people reach their highest noble goals and aspirations.

I would love to hear from you about topics you wish to be covered, your feedback on my postings and stories you wish to share in positive, constructive, helpful, and friendly ways. If you wish to comment on or share something you do not approve of, please make sure to include well thought out solution so we can together Move This Project Forward.

Please let me know what you think,
Felix

email: felix@lexcosecurity.com 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once alarm is triggered it will send a broadcast with action. CompleteAlarms.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment